Indoor Microgreen Kit
This microgreen kit contains everything you need to get growing, including 2 types of seeds (Basil and Mustard), container, compressed coco pellets, plant markers and a comprehensive gardening guide.
An aesthetically pleasing planter to accommodate your flora!
[read_more id=”1″ more=”Read more” less=”Read less”]
Dimensions(DxH): 21cm x 25cm.
Keep your greens hydrated by regularly quenching their thirst with this watering can!
Capacity: 1.2 litres.
Gardening Tool Set
- Trowel -Suitable for all small digging jobs, transplanting smaller plants or flowers without damaging the roots.
- Hand rake -Perfect for loosening soil, cleaning a particular area, etc
- Transplanter – Measure the depth of the soil with tick marks so that small flowers and plants can be easily transplanted.
- Pruner – Made of manganese steel, which is sharp and has a long service life. Equipped with a flexible switch button, you can easily open and lock the trimmer, thereby ensuring the safety of use.
- Weeder – The ingenious design utilizes the principle of the lever to make weeding easier and at the same time minimize the damage to the roots. It can also be used to remove stubborn weeds and loose soil.
- Cultivator – Unique three-Prong design is perfect for loosening soil, remove weeds and aerate the soil.
- Spray bottle – Ideal for spraying vegetables and flowers with water.
- Gardening work gloves – Shield your hands from scrapes and cuts during gardening.
- Carrying tote
Compressed Cocopeat Block
Coco peat block is made out of natural ingredients and retain a high amount of moisture and is resistant to any bacteria or fungal growth. It can be used as a soil-less growing medium for potted plants and can even be reused for up to 4 years!
Method: Simply put your compressed coco peat block in a container, add 4 quarts of warm water and let it sit until the water is absorbed, fluff it up and it becomes ready to use!
Get your garden organized with these waterproof plant labels!
Dimensions(LxWxH): 5cm x 10cm x 3.2cm.
The final addition to your gardening essentials kit is the ‘Carnation Marguerite Mix’ . Enjoy watching these charming and old-fashioned flowers bloom. They have a mellow fragrance and are very easy to grow. They tolerate full sunlight exposure and are very low maintenance, making them great for beginner gardeners.
THE KIT CRATE
Boring packaging is not our thing!
That’s how the “KIT Crate” came into being. Your kit shall arrive to your door step in these wooden crates made out of recycled wood, which can be then reused by you in numerous ways. They are durable, sustainable and they never go out of fashion! Some of it’s many uses are:
- Corner Table,
- Bathroom Storage,
- Kid’s toy storage,
- Kitchen Storage,
- Garage storage….and the list goes on.
You could even take up a creative DIY project to glam up the KIT crate or come up with other brilliant ideas to make it all the more useful!
Disclaimer: The majority of the KIT contents are identical to the pictures displayed however there may be minimal substitutes based on inventory.